Wednesday 11 July 2012

confession...

Forgive me Father for I have sinned, it's been...! I have a confession to make. I have decided after giving veganism a bit of a crack that I am going to instead become a... vegetarian. I feel a bit guilty and a bit of a failure about the decision but here are my reasons:


1. Eating out has always been a HUGE part of mine and Lee's relationship and this hasn't changed now that we have the wee one! Vegan options are either really challenging or non-existent.

2. I'm a dairy farmer's daughter and therefore I seriously love dairy. I treated myself to some yoghurt when I finally made the choice to opt back to some animal products.

3. I am a major tight arse!!! Seriously. I know that I can buy animal-free products eg. soy yoghurt etc etc but it's more expensive and I'm too tight to part with the extra dollars!

4. Lee was eating more Maccas as a result of my vegan cooking. He said he didn't look forward to dinner anymore :-( 

5. I still feel good that I'm not consuming any meat. Plus Lee is enjoying dinner time again!! :-)

Side note*** I still aim to make some super dooper yummy vegan snacks and meals, so I'll post those ones when they arise!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please leave some for me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...